The attempt seems to be falling short. Here is Trina completing her ´spa treatment.´ I couldn´t stop laughing. I think there´s a vaporizer in there with her that´s supposed to make her sweat. There´s a double spa box in the back, so maybe next time Camilla and I can join and make a gringa cabbage patch!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Spa-in-a-box
Today I participated in Nicaragua´s version of ´women´s only´fitness with my two Norweigian friends, Camilla and Trina. It was hilarious. Trina kept making up her own dance routine and would refuse to continue with the ab workout, ´No mas!´she´d cry. The ´trainers´aren´t qualified and the equipment is rickety, but I laughed a lot and got a sweat going in spite of it all. It may have more to do with it being 90 degrees in the room though. The women who run ´Woman Total,´a poorly translated English name, were very sweet and are trying very hard to make it a legitimate fitness club. However, as you can see...
The attempt seems to be falling short. Here is Trina completing her ´spa treatment.´ I couldn´t stop laughing. I think there´s a vaporizer in there with her that´s supposed to make her sweat. There´s a double spa box in the back, so maybe next time Camilla and I can join and make a gringa cabbage patch!
The attempt seems to be falling short. Here is Trina completing her ´spa treatment.´ I couldn´t stop laughing. I think there´s a vaporizer in there with her that´s supposed to make her sweat. There´s a double spa box in the back, so maybe next time Camilla and I can join and make a gringa cabbage patch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment